Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on where to go next - attempting to reconcile our marriage?

I posted a question a week ago where I had cut off contact with my ex-wife except where necessary and she did a number of things over the last two weeks that appeared to be about trying to get back into my life. That's what most of the respondents thought as well. I spoke to her yesterday - during that face to face conversation she was extremely angry and matter of fact. A number of non-emotional things I needed to talk about she stated her response and would not discuss it any further. Later in the day she did a complete backflip. She spoke to me on the phone and even ventured into some emotional issues. Most of the issues related to our son and what we were doing with him. She provided me with her mobile number which she previously hid, arranged to do some paperwork together on the weekend although she had the availability to do this on her own, dropped all of the disagreement points of the previous two weeks and then rang me on the way home and told me where she was now living. The relationship broke up because of constant arguing which we couldn't work out how to stop. My stance on the future is I would happily reconcile but only after some continued counselling first. My question does this sound like a round-about way of trying to re-establish the relationship? Me making the effort to wave the white flag is our usual pattern of resolving issues so I can understand she had a reaction to this. Am I reading too much into this? What should I do next?Advice on where to go next - attempting to reconcile our marriage?
you should both talk to each other...trying to reconcile for the sake of your children is not good...you might end up fighting again.worst your children will grew up seeing you fighting over things you knew you cant solve


i think the best way to reconcile is because of love...when there is love,there would be respect to each others opinions, %26amp; ideas, you should both try to have a counseling if you both consider to reconcile...talk about your indifferences and you should try not to do or make the same mistake again


Advice on where to go next - attempting to reconcile our marriage?
Sounds to me like you are still constantly arguing. If you and your wife are serious about making your marriage work you need to seek counselling.
Could it be that there is another man? Perhaps she and he had a falling out...and therefore needs your companionship again? Or maybe, she really doesn't know what she wants yet......You waving the white flag....letting her win...for sake of saving another arguement....isn't the answer either.....Stand up and be a man.....if you have to try and try and try and try...maybe it's just not there anymore.....remember you're a strong person...and man....What I think you should do next is Wait and see....Personally I wouldn't want to be with someone who wasn't sure....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My life is back!!! After 3 years of broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide. Thanks to Doctor Ehimen who i met online as i was browsing through the internet, I came across allot of testimonies about him. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, he restores womb, stop divorces, cure cancer and other sickness. I also come across one particular testimony by Sarah who lives in Finland saying how he brought back her Ex husband after 3 years of divorce. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 12 to 16 hours, my husband came back to me pleading and we resolved our issues and we are even happier than before. Doctor Ehimen is really gifted and i will not stop publishing about his good works. If you have any problem, contact him now for he might be the answer to your problems. Email: Doctorehimenspelltemple@hotmail.com

Post a Comment