Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need sum advice in helping my marriage?

recently my husband told me that he wasn't happy and of course i'm working on the things he said bothered him. but he told me tonight that he wants do fun things, and he likes stayin at work, because things at home are boring. I wanna know if anybody can help me think of anything that might be fun to do at home. he likes sports,and sex is not an issue. he also wants me to lose sum weight when we started dating i weighed 155 now i weigh 204, any suggestions of how i can lose about 40 pounds soon. i've had 2 kids and we've been together almost 7 years. any body please help me i really wanna save my marriageI need sum advice in helping my marriage?
There really isn't anything you can do. Sounds like your trying but he isn't happy with you. You might be wasting to much time trying to please him. Start being happy with yourself and make things fun for you and the kids. Maybe heel get a clue and get more involved. You might just find yourself losing the weight trying to keep with the children.


But seriously:


What is he doing about the things that bother you? Is he trying to make things fun at home? Marriage is a compromise. You both have to willing to make it work. Otherwise do what best for you and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment