Thursday, July 29, 2010

Marriage advice?

Getting married in a week, what's some good advice for us? :-)Marriage advice?
always comunicate and don't hide things





let each other know what bothers you when something doesMarriage advice?
No secrets!
My advice to you would that marriage is like a fruit salad. There are things that you need to have. Trust is the bowl, love is the color, compromise is the flavor, Understanding is the essence, communication is the mix and sex is the juices. This is the way to go when you are married.
Talk and be open about every thing from sex to thing you do not like to things you love and wont more of. when you fight try not to runway try to compromise and remember your and him will change alot over the next 60 years try your best to keep up with each other. best of luck





CD
never stop kissing, holding hands, talking, being friends, don't go to bed angry if you can. And after children come be best friend even before the children, you will love them with your whole heart but remember when they are grown, it will still be the two of you.
don't go to bed mad! that is what my wife and I said we would never do, even if you have to stay up all night and fight it out, and so far it has worked for 18 years! and making up is always fun too!!
RUN!!!
Love, trust and honesty.
Don't have kids unless you are absolutely sure you both are in love! I didn't have any in my first marriage because I didn't think our ';jean pool'; was great...there was a high risk of having a kid with birth defects. Now I'm remarried and I'm raising someone else's dream. Their Mom hardy wants to see them so I'm more of their Mom, yet she tells them not to listen to me since I'm not their birth mother. She has their heads all screwed up. These kids were conseived because they thought a baby could ';fix'; their marriage....bring more love into the home. Surprise....instead they had twins and were divorced 2 years later.





I think you need to talk about if you really want to have kids. How the baby is being taken care of is one of the big reasons couples divorce. That and money. Make sure you are the same type of spender. My husband like to say he is conservative, yet when you look at the bank statement it says Lowes, Lowes, Lowes, Lowes. He almost lives there. I just let him go, because we aren't in financial trouble, but if were were...his spending is much different than mine.





I wish you so much happiness!
Make sure you have been to premarital counseling. We did this at our church, and it was very beneficial for both of us. Our pastor made sure we knew what we were getting into, by making us talk about certain things that are a huge point of contention in most marriages. Congratulations, and God's blessings to you.
Never take each other for granted!
Always let ';I Love You'; be the last thing you say to each other. You never know what may happen you dont want to have any regrets. Thats my biggest regret not saying I love you now it's too late he's gone.
NEVER go to bed angry with each other. Get it all worked out before you get into bed. That way you can wake up refreshed and happy all of the time.





Communication is key. Always discuss things. The longer you let something brew, the worse the fight will be at the end.
Always talk thing over. Make decisions together, pay your bills together. Don't let in laws interfere with you decisions. When you have kids make all decisions about what they do together. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment