Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love. to all marriage persons 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

Have you done all these? Please answer. Why and why not?





1)Love is patient


2.) Love is kind.


3. Love does not envy


4.) Love does not boast


5.) Love is not proud


6.) Love is not rude


7.) Love is not self-seeking


8) Love is not easily angered


9.) Love keeps no record of wrongs


10.) Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.


11.) Love always protects


12.) Love always trusts


13.) Love always hopes


14.) Love always perseveres


15.) Love never fails.';





(1 Corinthians 13:4-8a)Love. to all marriage persons 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
1) I have VERY LITTLE patience, especially when he is deliberately doing something that he knows makes me angry.


2) I can be kind, but why bother when he is a jerk?


3) I admit, I am envious....someone always has it better than me.


4) Boasting??? I have nothing to boast about!! (except for my kids)


5) I have no pride left....10 years with a jerk will do that to a person.


6) I can be rude....when the situation warrants it. Sometimes you have to be a bit blunt to get your point across.


7) Self-seeking....well you got me on that one. I pretty much know who I am, and if people can't deal with that, oh well.


8) I am quick to anger, but also quick to forgive.


9) I'm not hysterical, I'm historical...I can remember every thing he ever did wrong, and the exact date and time it happened.....lol!


10) I can't stand a liar!


11) I am protective of those I love.


12) I have trust issues....due to being screwed over in the past.


13) Hope....the one thing I have plenty of.


14) Sometimes I do give up easily.


15) The only time you really fail is when you quit trying.Love. to all marriage persons 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
It's easier to go answer 5 questions for 10 points.
love is overrated!! love is the opp. of those!!. if u can get thru the hard times n blowouts thats love. when u can fight with ur husband n u no he'll still b there thats love, im rude selfseekin n NOT patient dont mean i dont love or cant b loved ---------- why?
You know what that is exactly the way love and marriage is suppose to be, but I have to be honest with you it is very hard to completely feel those love rules. I do know though that through my husbands wrongs I have discovered that I truly love him unconditionally no matter what, and I always will be by his side. I forgive him and love him and I do put him first! I hope this has helped?!
Jesus, that's alot of questions to answer for 10 points.
Love is a very powerful word that construes everything in a relationship.


Without love there is no beggining and without love there is no end.
I think that the only one who can live up to your list is Christ himself.


It is also said that if you give more than you expect to get back and your love does the same you will make it to love never fails.
Ah - if only it were that easy. Honestly, I can only say that I aspire to do each of these things; sometimes emotions and that little voice in your head interfers with it all.





I do agree with what you have quoted, though. Love, in itself is pure and you cannot add or take anything from it. Very lovely words to aim to live by. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment