Sunday, July 25, 2010

陌 had divorced 3 times...can you advice me how can i run my marriage?

陌 had divorced 3 times...can you advice me how can i run my marriage?陌 had divorced 3 times...can you advice me how can i run my marriage?
well 1st your thinking wrong when u ask how you can run you marriage...it's a partnership and every thing you guys to has to be agreed upon...you have to bend and so does he...you can't have it you way all the time.it's just bunch of comprimising on both parts..talking is they key that keeps my marriage together.陌 had divorced 3 times...can you advice me how can i run my marriage?
sit down and anaylze what went wrong 3 times..and try to do things differently this time..most important thing is communication. It can save alot of pain and heart ache. Gdluck.
I have an idea, if your ex-wives are the ones who filed, try putting your wife and her feelings and needs before your own. If you were selfish and was thinking only about yourself, I can see why you've been divorced 3 times.
A successful marriage takes two. One person can't make or break it, but one person can certainly change the whole relationship by the way he or she treats their partner.





Treat your wife as the queen of your life..........which is what she should be. Give her love %26amp; respect, and show her how much you love her every day. Don't let a day go by without telling her you love her. And give her those justures of affection throughout every day..........such as hugs, smiles, kisses, touches. Don't go overboard and smother her, but make sure she sees and feels your love and affection for her.





Comprimise. Always make decisions together. And talk. Always talk. Tell her about your day. Ask her about her day............and really listen to her in an understanding way.





Always remember the reason you married her. Everyone has faults. And everyone has little things that may irritate the other person. But always remember the qualities that you married her for, and accept and allow the imperfections, just as she will have to accept yours.





The main ingredient in a successful marriage really is the way you make your partner feel. Make her feel like she is the most wonderful woman in the world.............which she should be to you. Always build her up, and make her the most important part of your life.





Best wishes for a long and fulfilling relationship. :)
well first of all you dont run amarriage a marriage is a partnership so maybe you should let the other person in sometimes you know give and take
Run or ruin?





You seem to be better at the latter.....





btw this is yet ANOTHER of those vague questions....
Run your marriage??? Dont you mean to work on your marriage better and do different so this one will not end up in divorce? Remember marriage is what you make of it. If you choose to be faithful and true to your vows then you marriage can and will be successful.
yeah dont get married again
oh wow, If you feel the urge to swoon a woman again and proprose......how did you make her fall in love with you in the first place? why did she say yes? Most men, are romantic and sweet at first and once they marry you.... they forget how to do it. Have you ever noticed really really ugly men with beautiful wives? They know how to sweet talk and love their wives. Women should submit to their husbands but.............. and I say this with gusto.....men should treat their wives with the utmost respect, dignity and as if they are queens. If a husband treats his wife like she is the most beautiful woman in the world and with respect, she is likely to go with his final ruling on a subject. YOu have to understand that a woman has a brain of her own, she doesn't like to be talked down to. If she says, I want to buy this or that. Don't say ok, and then later.. yell, we couldn't afford this why did you buy it!..... Talk about it... yeah we can afford that... ok or no, I would rather wait a little while and make sure that's what we want..... (She just gave you a gift idea) Talk to her, romance her.


Romance doesn't mean flowers and candy all the time. Try written notes... just to say I love you. Or call her up and tell her about the song you just heard that reminded you of her. Trust me....... the easiest way to a man's heart is thru his stomach.... the easiest way to a womans heart is thru her brain. Be strong, protect her, don't be overly jealous, be understanding when she says she had a bad day and needs to be held. Woo her all the time. I don't care if she is the ugliest body that walked the earth... she is your wife, to you... she should be beautiful. Look into her eyes and tell her... I love you.. your so beautiful. (she might say, yeah right..only to you) and you answer... its only me that matters, Your my shining star. (you'll melt her heart)


Before you marry again, look at her family. How do her parents react with one another? Chances are she is going to be the same. (they were her examples)


I say all of this from experience. I am on my first and only marriage of 14 yrs. Just recently at a restaurant, someone asked if we were newlyweds. I listen to my husband and he listens to me. We discuss things, we cuddle, we hold hands... but when he makes a decision about something, he talks to me about it and says what do you think... I tell him, they he decides and even if its something I don't like,... He makes the final decision and I am cool with that. I might not fix his fav. meal that night.. But I love him more today than 14 yrs ago and our marriage is rock solid. He calls me and says... you know that song ';She is my every thing';?, That reminds me of you';........so I listened to it... he melted my heart..again.


Men could have it so easy if they just realized how valued their wives are and treat them with respect. My husband comes home, and I will give him back rubs, foot rubs, wait on him hand and foot, fix his fav. meals... because he treats me like a queen. its almost a battle to see who can woo the other first. he works hard and takes care of us. When I want something that we can't afford, usually he will secretly save the money and I get it for a birthday or anniversary or christmas. I don't ask for much. Maybe we are one in a million. enough of my rambling, hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment