Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why do I think sex before marriage is wrong? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I care don't what other people do. I respect their choices..





However, I will never have sex before marriage. I think it is wrong. My father and I are very close. My father is a very old fashion. He raised me to a very traditional woman. I am not certain, but I think (hope) all women in my family is virgin bride. I respect and values that and cannot imagine break family tradition.





The problem is I have been in loved with this guy for 4 years. Since I was 18. He is nice and respect me. We have been to good and bad in the relationship. Whenever he mention about making love--I just run away in different direction. It is very frastratuted.





P.S. We are not planning to get marry soon--maybe 3-5 years from now. We are in your early 20s. We are both in college and just start our career.





Thank you.Why do I think sex before marriage is wrong? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
And your question is?Why do I think sex before marriage is wrong? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
If you get married and you cannot satisfy each other sexually you have a problem that you are stuck with for the rest of your lives. I have seen this happen twice before and the couples have been divorced within the first five years due to this very reason . Divorce is bad because you are in breach of you wedding vows but as to having sex before marriage I would rather go for the latter and be confident that the sexual relationship is compatible.
Sex before marriage just holds up the ceremony. Some guests are keen to get to the bar.
Girl be proud of your virginity. It is a gift to treasure and it is the only thing you have that is truly yours. Making love with another shows a profound level of companionship and interest in the other person. And usually, while we may physically be tempted, we are not always emotionally ready for this. Most people who make love before marriage regret it greatly after marriage as the memory of previous years will haunt them. Nowadays, making love has become a play object, and thus explains, the high rate of divorces and conflicts in relationships. People who were not emotionally ready and comitted to it are at the mercy of their feelings and emotions. If you can maintain your virginity until your marriage, you will have so much more control over not just your emotions but your actions and your life. And when you finally make love after you marriage, it would be so much more special and spiritual in nature. I hope that helps.
I don't know you but I'm very proud of you. Your father has raised you right. It's always best to wait until marriage for sex..........too bad our youngsters think otherwise. Continue to respect yourself until you walk down the aisle. Tell your dad............HIS WORK IS PAYING OFF.





:)
Well, If you LOVE this guy, you have to promise yourself that you will never sleep with him before marriage. Because if you both have sex, he will lose respect for you and will not marry you (I can see you are a traditional woman). I think it is best to keep this relationship respectful , work on you careers and then get married. :)
you girls are hard to find i would love it if my girl was a virgin but i cant change the past most girls in there 20s have had 10 to 30 men befor they marry. but we are not all the same just shows you love your dad and dont want to let him down and you take care of your body. has your boyfriend had sex befor?
It sounds as though you are going to marry your guy sooner or later. You are at a time in your life when everything you've learned thus far will come together and start you on the career path of your choosing. The same for your guy. I'm going to suggest something to you which may shatter your illusions or make perfect sense. Waiting a little bit more won't make or break you but waiting 3-5 years from now is going to kill this relationship. You've been together for 4 years already and it's time for both of you to truly know what it's like to be a couple and support one another in whatever you do.





If you don't wish to marry very soon then at least live together and make love together so that you can bring balance and harmony into that part of your lives. You're 22 years old now. If you wait, you'll be somewhere around 25-27 when you marry. It may not be ';traditional'; but traditions do soften with the passing of generations. The main thing that your family wanted to instill in you is not to give yourself away without much thought. You haven't done that and in this case I think it would be detrimental to your relationship if you waited much longer. You are very serious about him and he is about you. Why not give the gift of yourselves to one another along with a future you will share. There is certainly nothing wrong with that. I believe you've fulfilled your obligation to tradition. Now, you must conquer your fear!
first off the person who does not want to wait will not care for you after sex. meaning sex is most likely his top priority not the love part of the relationship..


second people will most def talk crap about you if you become prego. thats a fact unless your whole world is consumed by pervs...


third if you do become pregnant , good luck starting off as a single mother...


fourth. if the guy treats you like crap afterwards and loses interest you got NADA to say :) after all you lowered yourself,....


fith: thats why there is divorce so if a person disregards you then you are protected by law and entitled to monetary damages...remember marriage is also a business move deal and legalities must be covered to protect any victims ;)





true
You are a rare find nowadays, and while I commend you for attempting to stay a virgin until you are married, I think it is a mistake because you may end up losing your love. The reason you are determined to save yourself is because your parents brainwashed you from a young age into believing that premarital sex is wrong, and that you should be pure for your husband. Something that is so ingrained in you will not just go away, and if you do decide to have sex with your bf you will feel guilty for the rest of your life, unless you come to terms with the fact that you love him, he loves you and you will eventually get married. I will tell you though either get married sooner, or decide to make love because he WILL NOT stay for 3-5 more years without any additional intimacy. I am not being harse, but I hope you can see the fact that just because you want to stay a virgin until marriage doesn't mean 98% of the girls in your town do, and honestly honey he will go where the sex is flowing. I really have to disagree with the views of premarital sex, I don't think you are going to hell, or will be any worse for the wear in any way if you test the waters. Hmm I wonder why so many women have intimacy issues, and can't tell their partners what they want. Society thinks we should keep our legs closed until we are married, then only keep them open long enough to please the man and make a child, and continue to keep them closed until the man decides he needs/wants it. Glad I am not a traditional woman and have come to terms with my own identity and sexuality. GOod luck to you, I hope you heed some advice.
ask yourself this question, would you buy a new car without taking it for a test drive? would you buy a house before getting a survey done on it? would you marry someone that isnt going to satisfy your sexual, emotional, physical needs. i think not........... test and try before you buy.


saves alot of money on divorce fee's in a few years
You asked a question, then answered it yourself, so there's no real question. You explained why you feel premarital sex is wrong, and it is your right to feel that way and stand by your convictions and beliefs. Hopefully your boyfriend will respect your decision. If he does not, he's not the right guy for you. Stop running away when he mentions sex, and simply make it clear to him that sex is not an option for you, until after you have said ';I do';.
Frankly, it's an issue of trust and honesty. I married a ';nice Catholic girl'; who told me that she wanted to wait but that was something she wanted to be a big part of the relationship. I trusted her and we were married. We still did not have sex after we were married (not even on the wedding night). I was crushed. Then she cheated on me.





So, from now on, I test drive. Women lie about wanting it just to get married, find a father for their children, or a sugar daddy. After my first marriage, there's not a chance in hell that I would trust a woman who said she wanted to wait but that she knew it's something that she would want. Women who try and say that physical intamacy isn't important (and I've met a few of these, too) get kicked to the curb quickly. There's just no way I'm getting into another serious relationship where the person does not want to be intimate. It breaks your heart and it's wrong to lie about it up front.





So, I vote for test driving.
I give up, why do you think it is wrong? Any guy that is willing to wait that long for sex is a Yo-Yo anyway, and will probably not notice if he never gets any.
well the fact is that if you truly think he is the right one then he will respect your decision and wait until that time. If by some chance he isn't and you make that decision you can never take it back. I think it is wonderful that there are still decent moral people out there that follow God's word. If you will wait you will never regret that decision. You have waited this long so what is a little longer? Besides you wedding night will be always cherished.
I personally did not wait for marriage to have sex and I am happy that I made that choice. I waited for the right person, we have been together for over 6 years and are getting married this summer. It just seemed like the natural thing to do. I certainly was a good kid (never tried smoking, drugs, etc) made my parents proud and followed my family's values. I think it is important to know your partner sexually before committing to them forever. I know a couple that waited for marriage and they are completely different people ';in bed';. He is very traditional and she isn't....there is no chemistry and he says he is not attracted to her. They also do not believe in divorce and are extremely unhappy.
!if you really think that he will wait for 3-5 yrs to make love to you? if you think he will marry you, then, in the mean time he might see someone else, but if you think that he wont do that, then it's good. maybe you should get engaged to him, so you know that he will be there for you!!!
I do believe in sex before marriage, as long as it does not make you late for the ceremony!
I agree with you but ill go one further and say men should also stay virgins till they marry if they want a female virgin. Im a virgin and im waiting till marriage and im a man.





I give you high 5 girl.
Personally I belive that if you have sex before marriage then you did not marry the person because of love. You married for sex. Dont get me wrong. Marriage is no cake walk and I did not have sex before marriage. We have had some difficulty before and I hope our relationship will last forever. In my mind I feel that you have to be honest to first yourself and your mate. I explained how I felt to my wife and before I proposed.
I've never heard of such. You must be crazy. If I were him, I would run from you. He must be faithful so hold onto him.
keep your virginity. you are great. no before I do.
You gotta test drive the car before you buy it.
I respect your decision but that is a long time to not be with anyone..I truly think that if you do not eventually sleep with him he will just do it behind your back. What guy in his twenties is not going to have sex? think about it.
sex before marriage is a sin..sex is to be enjoyed in the convent of marriage says the Lord..I waited till I was married and I am happy I did...and feel good about it..that was my personal choice and my conscience and I were happy with it..you should do what you know will make you happy...
Good for you! I also have the same beliefs. I was a virgin bride and am so glad that I waited to share myself with just my husband. It was so special to experience that on our wedding night together. I know it is so hard to wait when you love each other, but don't give into your sexual desires when you have all your beliefs behind you. You will be so disappointed with yourself. After you are married, you will have your whole life to indulge in those desires. If your boyfriend truly loves and respects you, he will respect your wishes and wait until you decide to get married. Sex isn't everything in a relationship, however it is so wonderful when it is shared with your loved one when the time is right for BOTH of you. Kudos for deciding to wait! Good luck in your effort to keep going strong.
My compliments and praise to you and your father. It is really refreshing to be acquainted with someone that waited.
Religion. Also., social convenience of having people get married so ther is stabilitty and committment.


If you are intelligent and liek someone and want to have sex first, have it in that order. Being 'betrowthed' means you can do this.
This is clearly a choice you have made based on good teaching from your parents. Your solid relationship with your dad has put you in a place of confidence. That is wonderful. So, do not be swayed, particularly by people who do not hold your high moral standards. People will make it sound like it's not a big deal...they are wrong. Once it's done, you can't take it back.





Chris B. said, ';It may not be ';traditional'; but traditions do soften with the passing of generations. The main thing that your family wanted to instill in you is not to give yourself away without much thought. '; and '; Why not give the gift of yourselves to one another along with a future you will share. There is certainly nothing wrong with that. I believe you've fulfilled your obligation to tradition. Now, you must conquer your fear!';





Part of our problems in this country is that we've gotten away from our ';obligation to tradition';. I'm sure if you ask your dad he will not say it's ok because you've given it a lot of thought, or that it's time to soften the tradition. That's a lie and don't believe it! Most importantly, stand up for what you believe in. Make your position known and let that be the end of it.





Also, read God's word. Ephesians 4: 17-24 and Ephesians 5:3. Take a look at it. If he's not willing to wait, then he's not the one. Find someone who respects you and himself.
And what if HE ends up losing his virginity to someone else before the two of you marry?


That's the hypocrisy of religion.
I feel the same as you. Waiting until marriage is a good decision because you know that the only person that you gave yourself up for is the one you love. you know u wont be making any mistakes and if u can be loving with a guy until marriage without making it about sex than it shows compatibility with u and him and that this can work in the long run. it makes it more special

No comments:

Post a Comment