Sunday, July 25, 2010

Marriage advice. Please help!!?

Ok every morning around 630 700am my husband leaves and go to work. this morning he left as normal. we talked twice on the phone today, last call at 330pm. Now its 1100pm, worried about him, i called to see what he was doing. He said he was at a bar. I just simply hung up in his face. Now im pissed because he didn't even think to call and let me know what was going on. Im 8 months pregnant and I feel he is being selfish and inconsiderate. Is it just my hormones that's making me trip or am i right to be mad? Im starting to feel like he may be cheating. I feel like he could have come home first to check on his family. Besides he wears a uniform to work. Is he out in his uniform or did he sneak clothes out or bought some while he was out??? what do you think People of yahoo answers??Marriage advice. Please help!!?
Definately confront him. Just ask him what is going on. Tell him you want to know that he is okay because you care about him. Also tell him you are pregnant and when your pregnant you are definately a more worried more hormonal person and would like to know what's going on so you don't get stressed out. Stress is bad for baby. Just make sure you don't yell and gripe that you need to know where he is at all times because then he will feel like you are controlling him or like your trying to be his mother. If he hasn't given you any reason not to trust him then you should trust him but tell him if he's going to be really late getting home you would like to know that he is okay and just hanging out with the guys. Tell him, ';I am self concious about the way I look with this huge belly and I feel like you might be cheating on me because you possibly think I'm not attractive.'; Just talk to him. Communication (not fighting) is key to success in all relationships.Marriage advice. Please help!!?
I think his number one priority right now should be you and the baby that is coming soon. If he wanted to get married then he should have made the necessary changes that a good husband would do, example: stop going out to clubs late at night, especially without telling your wife whats up ahead of time...sounds like he is definately doing something shady. Sorry, just confront him about this, and tell him that he needs to communicate with you better and be more considerate of you
being 8 months pregnant husband sneaking off...he is being an ahole. I agree with you but do not let it get you too upset for the baby's sake. maybe he needed a breather but he really should have let you know. I understand why you are upset just dont stay up waiting for him and get into a fight or you could end up with a baby tonight. good luck!
You need to just sit down and talk to him about how you feel. If you forbid him to go out anywhere he will feel trapped. But if you say, ';Hey I don't care if you go out once and awhile but give me a heads up so I'm not sitting around worrying about you.'; It's not about hormones. it's about being considerate of your spouse's feelings.
First of all, don't worry so much. Maybe he had a bad day and he felt like he could use a couple of drinks... I can't really tell what he's doing right now, but I want you to stay calm firstly because you're pregnant.


Try to be patient and wait until he gets home, maybe he has a good explanation for you.


I hope this was helpful :)


Good Night
As a first step, talk to him about your concerns, your needs, your questions. Have a deep conversation. Don't get angry or suspicious until you have heard his side, his thoughts, his point-of-view.
Well, I'd be royally angry....not because he is out or having a drink, but because he failed to show you any respect by calling and letting you know.





Maybe I'd be angry enough to hop down to the bar and walk in and be like Sorry I'm late getting here!!!! As if you were invited for the barfest and see what he was up to.





Or, you can patiently wait for him to roll in, drunk, and try to talk to him tomorrow about why he would not even CALL you to tell you he was going out, and what if you had gone into early labor, and his as* was too drunk to meet you at the hospital.





He's being insensitive, but don't assume he is cheating....he might just be a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment