Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need marriage advice?

I was married for 18 years,suddenly my wife said that she did not love me any more. We have two teenagers and I love them with all my life, we been separated now 3 years and she is now giving me hints, I feel she wants me back in her life. I trully need some good advice.I need marriage advice?
Here's the deal: She either really needed some time away from it all or she wanted to be with someone else. The problem you have now is this: Do you take her back knowing that she was with someone else and was dumped and just using you for a fallback guy? Think of your kids first. If you have moved on, stay that way. There is nothing wrong with having her back in your life as a friend. ';She doesn't love you anymore,'; remember??I need marriage advice?
This one is difficult without any background info. If you had a great marraige before she split then I can tell you (from a woman's perspective) that she may have been going through a kind of mid life crisis. Yes, for women it may take a few years to get the priorities back in focus. But, if you had multiple problems before the break up then she is most likely just trying to use you for the comfortability and will probably leave again soon after the ';honeymoon';.
think of why you guys broke it off in the first place...if there is a way to discuss it without rehashing everything..then that is a start..sit down with her and listen to her side..speak your side and go from there..if there is any tension from there it might not be a good idea..keep an open mind ..most importantly let it be her to express her misgivings...


good luck..truly..
Ask yourself ,........do you want her back? If yes, then do. if no, then don't.
no dont do it think of how she just up and told you she does not love you and u have been apart for 3 years the pain is already gone why open yourself back up again
What is her motive? Why did she leave you? I have been through this with my ex husband. He can't seem to live w/o me and can't seem to be a responsible human being. After 6 years, I am DONE! Get over it. IF, in fact, she just 'up and left', then you don't pay enough attn to her. WE don't just UP and LEAVE! You messed up. And, you might again, since you don't know what you did. So talk to her about EVERYTHING FIRST! Got it? Or don't come crying to us again when she leaves for the greener grass.
Look I have never been married but I will say this: If some one rejects you then is living separated from you for 3 years you might consider moving on. Do you really want that heart ache again?





As long as your kids know you love them all will be well.





Please I urge you to tell this woman to just be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment