Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need marriage advice?

My wife and I have been seperated since august. We got married with only 8 months of dating and I know that was fast. Our marriage has really seen its troubles. I am 28 and she is 27 we both been married before and we both have children. I found that she was talking to another man, a man who I knew since childhood, but I cant say I was perfect, I did my share of envolving other women in our marriage in which I got caught red handed atleast with 4 other women. I blame it on my job, policeman, and the fact I was still young and could not resist the attention from other women. But now that I am pushing thirty I feel a chang has coming over me where I am not intrested in otherwomen but making my marriage work. But we been seperated now for almost 7 months. We date and do things together on occasion and she stays some nights with me, but does it appear there is any hope with this or is it time to let it go? I admitt my faults but I just need some advice PLEASE...............................I need marriage advice?
You did not show her respect when you cheated and you violated the trust in the relationship. You then got upset that she was talking to an old friend of yours. You did not mention that she cheated.





You would do best to let the relationship go. It will never be as good as it once was. You will always be hoping to get back what you lost and she will never fully trust you again.





Take care,


TroyI need marriage advice?
There are obvious TRUST issues between you and your wife. That is the reason you two are separated now right? I think the way to figure out the answer to this question is to sit her down, tell her what you've told us and point blank ask her how she feels. Then ask her if she can find it in her heart to ever trust you again and what that is going to take? Also you'll need to be able to find a way to learn to trust her too. This is a process. Trust is earned and isn't just given. That takes time to heal. If you don't want to put the time into it, then I suggest you move on to unchartered waters completely and never look back. Just learn from the mistake and don't repeat it with the new person. Good Luck in whatever choice you choose.
You need to come up with some kind of timetable, and workable plan. You can't just say ';come back';. You need to have some plan for your marriage. Think it through? How can both of you become more accountable to each other? Set some guidelines for your marriage? When you say ';involving'; other women, do you mean that you committed adultery with at least 4 other women? Did she committ adultery with the man she was talking to? Your marriage soungs too vague, and that there are no guidelines, or no real plan, or goals. Who wants to come back to something like that? Get a backbone. You need to set some goals, and define some guidelines in your marriage, such as calling another woman only in the presence of your spouse, or no lunch dates with the opposite sex. Your whole marriage sounds undefined and you need to set some goals.
Dude,





The problem is a complex one. If you can patch it up then you would be beating the odds big time. Once infidelity enters a marriage, usually the marriage is doomed to failure. If you are concerned that time is running short on you then I would say to cut the losses. If you think you can patch it up then give it a try. I fear jealousy and contempt for your past transgressions will foul things up in the end. Matiral infidelity is usually a poison pill to any relationship. Think with your Big head and not the little one and your future wil be far less complex.
Wow...............what a disaster. Cut your losses now and start over you have burnt this one too bad for it to be saved. Make sure on marriage number three you realize you can't have other women and that you grow up about ten years before you think about saying ';I do';.
see a conselor, you just might be able to work it out.
All you can do is give your wife time to see that you have indeed changed and she may decide she wants to give the marriage another try. Could be though since you are both sleeping together the odd time and ';dating'; that is more appealing to her. She has the fun of a relationship with you without the responsibilities of marriage.
What you say here is proof that we shouldn't marry until we're 30 becuase, for the most part, we're not mature enough to handle the commitment or to even know what we want out of life or out of a partner! Anyway, if you two think you can make it work, give it a shot. Does she feel the same way? If there's anything you guys can do to get back together, do it. And good luck to you both.
Time to let go. She's never going to see you the same again. Clean up your act before the next lady in your life. All the good ones aren't going to stand for even one instance of cheating. Sorry.
Please need a wife.Not advice.
I don't think either of you should be married. You are both too immature and selfish. If you really want to know how to make a marriage work, you have to work on yourself first. It's not as easy as saying ';I don't want to sleep with other women anymore';. And you have children? What kind of example are you giving your kids (the both of you). Show them some stability for once. You have to do more than admit your faults, you have to change the kind of man you are. Be alone for awhile, take time to reflect.
I think she should let go. You cheated on her and broke her trust. i'd dump you.
You both need counseling and you both need to know that cheating is the ultimate pain and disrespect you can shower on your spouse!! When people love each other, they don't treat them that way.,.............
i think you should let her go if you love her because you did her wrong too many times and nobody deserves to be cheated on maybe shes realizin that she didnt want to be with you and since you already cheated thats why she was talkin to another man and honestly you deserved it you should maybe go see a marriage counsler because if you guys stay seperated any longer there wont be anythin to work out anymore. good luck
marriage is advice is dangerous on here bcuz we dont know the whole story. However, go with your gut feeling and pray about it. good luck





heirs2kingdom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment