Thursday, July 29, 2010

I dont know if I love my wife anymore? I need some advice please asap.....No kids, 27yr old, 1st marriage.?

My wife and I have dated for 4 years before getting engaged. We do not have any kids or own a house. I am 27 years old and my wife is a few years younger. I really dont know if I love my wife anymore, I know she loves me but we have been sometimes refraining from each other and sometimes go a few weeks and dont have sex. We use to be very close and have sex all the time. We argue and dissagree with each other more now then ever. I really do not know what to do. I have not been enjoying my job recently and have been wanting to go back in the military but we are not on the same page. I feel If I did go back in the military she would divorce me. I do love her but I just think we are heading in two-different directions. Please help?I dont know if I love my wife anymore? I need some advice please asap.....No kids, 27yr old, 1st marriage.?
get some counseling.... and fast.I dont know if I love my wife anymore? I need some advice please asap.....No kids, 27yr old, 1st marriage.?
If you are not happy with her anymore please let her know. The worst thing about being in a relationship with someone that you're not really into anymore is very hurtful. Cheating and heartache comes if you don't let her know, you never know she may feel the same way you do, but neither of you have talked about it yet.
in the title you put i dont know if i love my wife anymore.. then later in the paragraph, you said i do love her... you answered ur own question :) sit down and talk to her. at least its worth fighting for.
Wow... Your really confused. I'm so sorry.





Honestly, you really need to take charge and remember why you married this woman. Sit with her and talk... communication is everything. Just like you told us at Y!A, I'm sure you can tell her.


Talk about your goals and simply ask her if she will be there for you and support you if you decide to go back to the military.


A marriage is a wonderful thing and you guys have already have invested time into each other. Try to make it work and be the back bone of this relationship. Like I said, take charge.


Good Luck Hun. Take care...
It is very normal in marriage for one or both spouses to grow apart and want to try new things. I would encourage you to know there are seasons in marriage. Marriage is all give and take if you are unhappy with your job discuss them with her, if she does not agree with military it might be a good time to go to couples therapy. I have been married for 10 years and believe me at times I wanted to get the heck out but I am sure glad I stayed in it. I have a new mature love for each other it might not be all hot and steamy but he is so much more in tuned with me and I love that. I would make sex a priority though even if you need to fake it till you make it. It helps to reconnect we all get bitchy when we don't get a release
If it's the first year of marriage that is why! The first year or so are always the hardest. I know, mine was! You guys are learning how to be married, but already have a past together. Your just working out the kinks. Ride it out for a while. You don't want to lose what you have made with this person for so long now. You guys are both young and have some growing on your own to do and you will grow together if you work together. Sit down and have a heart to heart without emotions and both make a promise to try. I mean REALLY try. BOTH of you. Maybe go to counseling. You want to make sure that you guys both gave it your all before getting a divorce. You owe each other that.


Good luck!
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment