Sunday, July 25, 2010

Marriage advice?

Outside of church I need a marriage mentor. I need someone with experience. I have been married for 8 years and I need someone with experience to help me through email an im. Is there such a place or person. I need tons of advice but I don鈥檛 need a doctor to tell me how to do things. I need someone with REAL experience in marriage and possibly child rearing. Thanks.Marriage advice?
Hello





I am here to talk anytime you need to... My husband and i are involved with marriage ministries at out church... IM me and we can talk and correspond if you would like to ... Also go to http://www.marriagetoday.org and email Jimmy and Karen Evans and see what advice and help they can give you. The church you are attending may also have marriage mentors or counselors available and seek a Christian one not a secular one.. because Christian ones teach forgiveness and most not Christian ones do not teach this or encourage it for that matter. I wish you the best and hope you can get help and answers for your marriage soon.Marriage advice?
CONTACT your local marriage guidance people they help lot of folk.
Lots of advice on the web, but you really need to pick and choose and decide what suits YOU and YOUR family. Try www.mumsonline.net
Im your man
I don't know about email or IM, but I'd join the PTA, a mom's group, a sports team, volunteer...anything in your area. There you will meet seveal women in various stages of life. Befriend one (or some)!
Depending on what your particular issues are, there's all kinds of literature available. Have you considered your local family planning/health center?
I am not sure there is such a site but if experience counts for anything I have been married for 28 years, raised 2 kids ( 1 female 1 male) have a beautiful grandaughter and a dog!!! Click on my profile if you want to email or IM w/ me!!
You can ask anyone who has been married for long time but remember they base their answer on their experiences and it won't be the same as yours. At the end of the day you need to make the decisions about your marriage yourself, ask away but listen what your conscience (that gut feeling) tells you.
Why should not a 'married doctor' be able to give you the tons of advice you need?





If you live in the UK, there was (maybe still is!) such a service which - for the life of me! - I cant recall the name of. But, the local Citizens Advice Bureau, or a local Social Services office or Library Notice Board will likely have what you are looking for.





Give them a try ...though someone here might make the connection you say you are looking for.





Good luck.


Sash.
Ive been married for 14 years and have 3 kids, if you want to talk you can email me





adamant95@hotmail.com
Ask your mom, aunt, friend, sister, cousin, etc. Your church can help you, they've been traied to deal with things like that.
You can e-mail me. I will do what I can.


juliabartlam@yahoo.com
I think you need experience rather than textbook information, that is so clinical and whitewashed by social services.





If you want to contact someone contact someone experienced in marriage and kids, in true reality.





IFamily are good in most cases, but can be very sceptical especially if the relationship with your hubby and family are so close.





Be wary, as in many cases it will be pointed out you are at fault. I do agree you need outside help. Contact me if you wish.





I have had a load of problems in my life that I have had to contend, amd no I am not a woman. Things happen both ways. I am not so shy to admit that.
You can email me, if you like .... married 30 years and raised four really nice children
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment