Thursday, July 29, 2010

Marriage Advice??

IM REALLY IN A BIND RIGHT NOW.... ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE HAVING TERRIBLE MARRIAGE PROBLAMS, BESIDES THAT HE IS IN THE NAVY.. SO THAT DOESNT HELP TOO MUCH..I HAVE BEEN STAYIN WITH HIS MOM OVER A YEAR AND ITS LIKE HE IS NOT EVEN TRYIN TO GET A PLACE... I FEEL STUCK.. CUS IM NOT HAPPY .. THEN HE CAME AT ME TEH OTHER NIGHT AND TOLD ME HE DONT WANT A DIVORCE BUT HE WANST TO BE SINGLE... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.... I HAVE ASKED HIM WHY...I HAVE DONE ALL I CAN AND EVEN TRIED TO SIT AND TALK WITH HIM BUT ALL IT TAKES IS A COUPLE DAYS AND HE IS BACK AT POINT ONE SAYIN HE WANTS TO BE SINGLE.....WE HAVE A 4 MO OLD CHILD AND ANOTEHR ON THE WAY.... WHAT SHOULD I DO??? SHOULD I GUVE HIM HIS FREEDOM... CUS IM FED UP WITH HIS CONFUSION!Marriage Advice??
He's got two choices. 1.) Step up to the plate and be a man and a father to his children. 2.) sign divorce papers.


You don't need to go through the agravation. He needs to put up or shut up.Marriage Advice??
wow shame on him.. he should of thought of that before he goet married and had kids.. well sounds like if you dont divorce him hes going to be going out on you if and when he wants.. and that can be a deadly game for you and the kids. my step sister died of aids due to her hubby messing around with other women. he died also of course. so my question to you is do you want to be married to a man that dont want to be married to you and live a single life.. i sure hope not.. good luck
If he wants to be singe he will be single, or at least act like it. Just make sure that he is a responsible single and provides child support.
your husband sucks! get rid of him quick! and get out of his mom's house! don't waste any more time thinking about it because your kids are gonna suffer.
DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE





HE SAID HE WANTS TO BE SINGLE.


Give him what he wants. Don't give him the opportunity to bring home a disease to you. You deserve better than that.


So what if he is in the Navy... There are a lot of better men out there who will treat you like a lady and shower you the love that you deserve.


Just for grins, tell him you want to be single but you don't want a divorce? Does that apply to you as well? Is it okay for you to see other people while he is away? If the dummy says yeah, it's okay. Then divorce him fast. (You might as well be divorced.) There is no telling what he has already done while he has been away. You shouldn't stay with him.


-Good luck.
Im not one to say divorce at the first problem that come up.


But to be honest if my husband would constantly tell me he wants to be single then there no point in staying. It sounds to me if you don鈥檛 leave him your just waiting for him to cheat.


You deserve better then that.
Sounds like he's incredibly immature to be having kids. And I'm sorry to say that having two kids with a husband who is so irresponsible was not a good idea on your part. Living with his mother as well?! I'd suggest you get into counseling both with him and without. You have the kids to think about and sounds like you are going to have some financial difficulty as well. Do all you can to straighten things out or prepare for the future by talking to an independent party now.
Sounds as though he wants to be single while he's away and have you and the kids to come home too, with no questions asked, bugger that you need your life too and with a child and one on the way you dont need to be dealing with that kind of stress. You deserve to be happy as well stand up too him and find somewhere else to stay if you can then you wont feel as 'stuck' dont be his doormat.
Seek marriage counseling or atleast try. Hes not feeling loved for some reason from you. Sometimes men get jealous because of the kids and feel like you dont have time for them anymore. Thats just a guess.. but go to counseling and go from there.
Holy frikken mackerol whats with the caps? seriously ?





He doesnt want a divorce ? but he wants to be single?





So what he is basically saying is , ok sweetheart I care about you , I love my kid's and I know if I divorce you I wont see my kid's again so here's the deal , you let me pretend to be single so I can go F*** my brains out with any skank I want (who I also might get pregnant) , and then I come home to you and our kid's and play happy family's how bout it?.





File for divorce and set the mutt free , make sure you get allimony and child support . Dont be a fool for a playa.
You said it yourself! You're fed up with his BS. Get out now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment