Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need marriage advice!?

Ok so me and my hubby have been together for 9 years. For the last 6 months things have felt off and wrong. I care about him a lot and worry about him, but I don't feel like I love him anymore. I look at him and I no longer see the man I once loved but a friend instead. I am not sexually attracted to him at all. We don't have a bad relationship. As far as I know neither of us has cheated or been unfaithful, but I just don't understand why I feel this way. Can you offer any help?I need marriage advice!?
Read these articles.





Can we save our marriage?


http://www.watchtower.org/e/20010108/art鈥?/a>





How to succeed in a marriage?


http://www.watchtower.org/e/19990215/art鈥?/a>I need marriage advice!?
Its natural for things to get stale after awhile. The friend feeling you have is a natural process a couple goes through as their relationship ages. I suggest marriage counseling, my husband and i have been together 4 years and it has helped us dramatically. It will help get you guys back on track before any cheating or bad things happen. A counselor can help sort out ya'lls feelings and help you realize why you married him, what attracted you to him in the first place and i guarantee your spark will come back. Give it time, don't make any rash decisions and talk to your husband about your feelings. Hang in there, don't give up. Marriage is WORK!! Don't let anyone tell you it isn't.
Do you ever flirt with your husband? Do you two make 'dates' with each other? Have you planned anything exciting with him lately? My experience has been that a marriage takes a bit of nurturing. My husband and I have been through periods when we weren't able to spend much time together; but we worked to keep the 'loving feeling' going; we paid attention to each other in some way. If you try doing these things for awhile, and still feel something isn't right; then you might consider marriage counseling. It is so easy to get distracted by day-to-day life and neglect ourselves and our marriages; a little attention can help bring back the spark.
You should try and talk to him about it. Tell him you feel like things are off and you are worried about the relationship. As far as not loving him anymore, then you never did. If you loved somebody like really loved them, you always will, maybe not as much but you still will. Good luck.
well just spice things up.. try new things with him.. don't leave him by the sounds of things you too are madly in love.. try going out on more dates together.. have romantic nights spend at leas tone or two nights a week together it doesn't have to be out of the house have a candle lit dinner, bubble bath, reconnect.. wish you luck.. pray by the way.. there is a really good book that might help you its called the love dare..
i say as long as he is not hurting you and you can still stand each other give it a try and stay together maybe what you need is just a little time apart. distance makes the heart grow fonder
You need to go back to what attracted you to him in the first place. Try to recreate that old feeling. Rekindle that old spark. Be spontanious, adventurous, romantic.


If that doesn't work, try walking around naked for a week.
Marriage is about commitment- ';for better or worse...';





Nobody seems to believe in forever anymore. :-(





My wife just dropped this bomb on me, but only after nearly 6 years.
Talk to him and figure something out because without resolution one of you will end up cheating and it will end badly.
either you spice it up or just let go.





What I mean is, people change, things change if love is not there anymore, let him know and ask how he feels.... maybe you just need more time together.
First: You are not thinking clearly if you think after 9 years you and your husband are the same. People change in less then 9 years and both of you should have changed and merged those changes into your marriage. Some changes may be good some may be bad, but regardless they are there. When you married him you took on the responsibility of marriage and you should own up to that responsibility. If you are not atracted to your husband it may be because both of you are disconnected from each other. You need to work on spicing up your sex life and your day to day life, then see if you feel the same way. Don't give up on your marriage just because you are not atracted to him sexually. You can change that, but you cannot make someone love you or have a good relationship with you even if the sexual atraction would be there. What you have is much more important than sexual atraction - in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment