Sunday, July 25, 2010

Marriage advice?

My wife and I got married at a relatively young age(me younger than her, and her being my first gf). It's been 3 years, and i haven't been able to get that what else is out there feeling to go away. I really care for and even my family has become close. I don't want to hurt anyone but it seems like we've become more like roommates than a couple(with sex now being almost non existent). I would Never cheat, but the whole situation seems to keep me down. i feel like a shallow *ss for feeling this way. Please help.Marriage advice?
The circumstances don't matter one bit, young, cheating, bored, no money, no sex, religion, race, none of it matters one bit!!! Welcome to marriage hell and reality. The


second both of you said ';I do'; your loving relationship was over. Some people realize this in weeks and get divorced other lie to themselves for years. You just realized it!!!


Marriage even destroys soul mates. Take an honest look at all the married couples you know!?? Are any of them still truly ';in love';!??! NO. What do they have in common? They all got married. If you are ever in love again don't change it, don't get married and stay happy. Good luck!!!Marriage advice?
Well first your wife probably has issues if she doesn't have sex. Marriage is something you both have to work on. Try rekindling the passion, and improving your habits.
I'd suggest you both getting into couples counseling and communicate better.
The best thing you can do is talk to your wife. Be honest with her. You can work on this problem together. Maybe there is a medical problem if she is not having sex with you. Maybe there are problems she is dealing with. If there is stress in the marriage that can make sex not desired also.
why dont you talk to her, do you love her or are you in love?
You say you got married young but there is no indicator of your ages. You two do need to talk but you perhaps need to talk in therapy so the discussion is directed at the place where it will do the most good. I hope you can find a therapist in your area to help you. You do need help to save your marriage.


Email me if you wish or need more help!

No comments:

Post a Comment