Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice! LOVE or STABILTY? would you rush into marriage if you were getting old?

Would you rush into marriage if you were getting old? alot of my friends are all starting to tie the knot and it's like a faze that they have started. i know that some of them have absolutely no love for the other party but is a family really that important in life? what would you do if you remain single your whole life? Regardless if your male or female, i'd just like to know what would you do for real. Honesty pleaseI need advice! LOVE or STABILTY? would you rush into marriage if you were getting old?
I'd remain single, but it takes courage. The vast majoirty of people rate themselves so poorly, and are so insecure, that they'd rather settle for 2nd, 3rd or 4th best than be alone.





The worst expression ever coined ';If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with';............... Never.I need advice! LOVE or STABILTY? would you rush into marriage if you were getting old?
i believe love is all around us, but we keep ourself blind from it... will marriage is all about love and nothing to do with stability or security.. if you love someone that you want him/her for the rest of your life then it is time for you to marry him/her.. love conquers all you don't want him/her suffer rather you will do everything to support him/her and your future family...
It would be a rather quite lonely life in the end. Sure you can have all the money and education and well travelled but in the end, do you really want to return home to a quiet household where no-one is there to greet you with a smile, a kiss, a hug? I certainly wouldn't want to be single my whole life. I have come to a stage where I will graduate next year with a degree, I can honestly say I have truly enjoyed life with friends both old and new and I'm ready to settle down... I am yet to meet the one person who is as passionate and adores life as I am :-)! I hope you don't find my answer crazy. You asked for an honest answer and I gave you one. Stay true!





PS... No I wouldn't rush into marriage if I wasn't geniunely in love with the person





PSS... I have found and lost the love of my life. I guess it is stability from now on..





Hope I helped a little! Take care
My mother chose to remain single in life. Now her number #1 advice for me is not to do it.
I know the feeling of being 'left out' or 'i'am nt in a pair'.. but hey..marriage is sacred...bliss... why you gotta rush..it's for a lifetime commitment..do it when you're ready..don't rush..its time for your friends but it does not mean you gotta fit in.
well lets see aim 60 and looking more so for to be with some one to do things with go on trips and things NOT TO BE ALONE and hope to find love that will make you live longer i just don't know a 60 year old man looking for love good for me i guess
no
Never rush into marriage, no joke, to go into one is easy %26amp; fairly uncostly (if you choose simple wedding) and happy...but to get out of it.. it's bitter, anger, frustration and VERY expensive ! You need lawyers to do everything to settle the divorce, and the emotional turmoil is even greater with kids !!





Pls, do not marry for the sake of age, biological clock, peer pressure etc. Take my word for it .
I'll feel loneliness without someone special beside me. Exspecialy when you'r have children cause they can make your life ';different'; and getting married because of age is stupid idea.
Don't ever get married for any wrong reasons. Just enjoy your single life and continue what you're doing. You don't have to get married just because you feel you're getting old, or that your friends are all getting married.





You won't regret it if you wait for the right person to come along in your life. No one is ever too old to get married. Just make a life for yourself, find out what you really enjoy doing, if you have to, make new friends.





If you rush in to marriage simply because you fear being single, that is a very wrong reason to get married. Wait for the right person, no matter how long it takes. I promise, you will never regret it.
No
i'd be alone and lonely.


to marry * just because of age* would be crazy.
Speaking from experience, as i am married myself, no.





No matter what age a person is marriage is not the path to fulfillment in life. Marriage can be a good thing, but only if you love each other very much and are willing to WORK on it. Your life can be just as wonderful without being commited to one person for the duration. Children need not come with another parent, if children are even something you want. A career, hobbies, continued education, travel...these are things that a lot of married/parented people just don't get to experience in their life.
honestly, i would just waitand wouldn't rush as if iam very desperate to have someone to stay with for the rest of my life..i prefer to stay single until i will my mate..and if nothing happens, and i know iam already getting to the limit (age 30) i guess, i'll just have a baby and be a single parent..but of course i'll look for someone decent and has a good background..
no way....................an empty marriage will b horrible.....y marry if u dont luv them?
NO....


marriage is useless without love....u need to put love so that it will last forever...u can marry any age u want not bcoz ur getting old....
i guess it depends on the person. some people NEED to share their lives with someone, regardless. some are quite happy with themselves. 20 years of a bad marriage, and 1.5 of a pretty ok marriage, personally, I wouldn't do it again. thats just me.
dont rush it i did and im unhappy and wish i never married be sure
How old are you really? If your friends are all getting married now then that's normally not too old an age to be worrying. I always thought that at my age now, I would have five kids, a house, husband etc but it didn't happen because I grew up and for years was not the marrying type. I never felt that any of my partners were the one for me to spend my life with and the older that I got the more I thought that I was too young to get married. I am so glad now that I didn't accept any of the proposals because if I had, I would honestly be divorced by now and I'm too young to be divorced which means, I am still young enough to be married. It's really up to you. Lots of people can't stand to be alone and would rather settle than be on their own. I met someone that I want to spend my life with but it was the last thing that I was looking for! Because I waited for real love, I ended up finding stability too. Personally, I think it was well worth the wait!
No reason to get married unless you want children, and even then that is only sometimes a reason to get married. Outdated institution.





Nowadays you have things like retirement funds and health insurance that can get help taking care of you when you are older as opposed to relying on children (who nowadays won't help anyway in most cases).
Well, the older you get remaining a single player, the more difficult a partner you will be because you wont have had the experience of being in a relationship where you have to compromise and have patience, etc. You'll get used to your own habits and less tolerable of others. Relationships/marriage is a healthy thing to do in all matters of life. Goodness!!


Love is a good reason to get married. People who are looking to have children at an older age may feel desperate to marry quickly and begin making babies, so trying to pair up with a 'stable' partner may be rushed, yep.


What is the reason to work so hard and for what? For possessions? Temporary good times? How will that warm your body on a cool autumn night and a smile and encouragement to warm your heart? Singledom is a life choice, however, though it's a lonely end. I wouldnt want to be there. Would you? Really?
HONESTLY - that's a rare word today. I have been married twice - once widowed (he was the love of my life - and honestly he still is)! Second marriage happened 5 years later - BIG MISTAKE - yes, he was stable (but then so was I) - but the love and passion was only temporary. So I caught him in a lie (subject no important) and divorced him. That was almost 15 years ago. Today I am 64 years young, financially stable, and have complete control of the remote. I have friends to lunch with, go to movies with, and always have time for myself. SO MY VOTE IS ALWAYS GO FOR THE LOVE - no matter what your age. True love will get you thru anything!!!! and that my friend is HONEST! Money DOES NOT buy happiness - TRUE!
i would not rush into anything





if u rush to get married and rush to have a family but u r not really in love u end up hurting everyone including yourself.





say u got married today and had a baby next year and the minute u left the hospital u met the person u wish u would have waited for and that person talks u into cheating or worse.





do not rush life let it happen on its own

No comments:

Post a Comment